[Solved]How To Fix PayPal API Error Code 10417?
How to fix the error code 10417 in Paypal?
PayPal is widely used for its secure money transactions. Although its services and features are the best, there could be some issues or errors. Many users have reported API error code 10417, in which transaction is not completed. In this, the transaction is not completed either through PayPal wallet or any other selected method.
Causes of error code 10417
The common causes of error code 10417 in PayPal are:
- The customer's credit card failed the authorization of bank.
- The customer was unable to accept the Commercial Entity Agreement before the prescribed deadline.
- The Order Total exceeds the total estimated amount of SetExpressCheckout API.
Solutions to Fix API Error Code 10417 on PayPal
To fix PayPal error code 10417, you can try out some fixes:
- The user must be notified about the declined payment along with the available option of payment. If there is no other option available, the customer has to contact the customer service team of PayPal. For the automatic payments, you will receive all the information via email.
- The customer must have accepted the Commercial Entity Agreement and submitted to Paypal.
- The customer needs to verify the API code, that passes the value of line items correctly to match the specified Order Total value.
This is how you can resolve the error code 10417 for PayPal for all the issues.
If you have any other query or issues related to PayPal services, you can get in touch with customer support. The technical experts are available 24x7 for your assistance, and you can enquire about anything. All the contact details are available on PayPal's customer support page on the website.