How to Schedule an Email in Outlook
Procedure to schedule an Outlook email
Outlook is known for its excellent email service. That is one of the reasons it was able to take over the Hotmail customers successfully. First, you might want to schedule an email in Outlook. Then you would need to follow the steps which are given below.
How to schedule an email in Outlook?
In case you’re in a situation where you don’t want to send an email at present. Instead of that, you would like to get it delivered after some time. Then you can successfully do that by following the below-mentioned steps:
- While composing the message, you need to make sure that you click on the “More options.” Once you have done that, then you would need to click on the control of “Do not deliver before.”
- Enter the delivery date and the time on which you want the email to be delivered.
- Now click the button “Close.”
- Now tap on the button “Send.”
- Even though you have clicked the send button, the email will remain in the Outbox. It will be sent strictly on the date and the time when you want it to be delivered.
In case you want to delay the delivery of all the emails, then you would need to follow the steps which are given ahead:
- Tap on the option of file.
- Now click on the button of “New rule.”
- Once you have done that, then you would need to select the template to make the rule.
- Start from the blank rule and then apply rule 1.
- Now you would need to differ the delivery by the minute.
- That is it. Tap on the button to save.
Once you have done that, then you’ll get it all saved. Hopefully, your query is resolved. Enjoy your email services by Outlook.