AOL Account Recovery | Reset AOL Email Password (Guide)
AOL Email Account Recovery: How to bypass AOL email password
AOL is one of the most used email service providers, which allows you to send and receive emails. But if in any unfortunate event you are not able to log in to your account and you want to gain access to it, you can follow the below-mentioned measures to do so -
How do I recover my AOL account without a phone number?
If you have lost access to your account but you don't have the alternate phone number of your account, you can do so with the help of below-mentioned points -
- On the web browser of your page, visit the official website of AOL login.
- In the boxes provided, input your username in the box and then click on Next.
- On the following page, it will ask you for the password, below which you'll find an option for 'Forgot Password', click on that.
- The moment you do so, it generates a verification code link that is being set to your alternate email address which you might have added the day you created your account.
- Open the alternate email address.
- Copy the verification code and paste it on the AOL page.
- It will then redirect you to set a new password, enter it twice, and set a new password.
With the help of the above-mentioned points, aol account recovery can be easily done without a phone number.
How do I recover my AOL account without an email address?
If you've forgotten the email for your account, follow the below-mentioned steps -
- Visit Sign-In HELPER page.
- Enter the recovery phone number which you must have added the day you created your account, click on continue.
- The page will showcase, Send me a verification code, click on that.
- You'll receive a verification code after that.
- Enter it into the webpage.
- It will showcase the accounts.
- The accounts linked with the phone number will be displayed then. Therefore, aol account recovery can also be done without the email.
How to recover a forgotten username on an AOL account?
Do you want to recover your AOL mail account, but not able to recognize your username? You can still recover your AOL mail account by following a very simple recovery procedure.
The procedure of AOL account recovery is very simple and it helps in getting back access to the account within no time. To recover your AOL account without a username, you can follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to go to the AOL Sign-in page.
- Now you need to enter a phone number or email address that is linked to your AOL account.
- Now you need to hit the Continue button to move ahead.
- Now, AOL will send you a verification code on your recovery email or phone number. You need to check for the AOL verification code.
- Now you need to enter the AOL verification code in the given space and again hit the Continue button.
- Now, you need to choose the AOL account to which you wish to sign in.
Is there any way to recover the AOL password without phone or email?
To recover your AOL account without a phone number or email, you may follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to go to the sign-in page of AOL mail.
- Then you need to enter your AOL mail username and move to the next page.
- On the next page of AOL, you need to select the Forgot Password option. This will redirect you to the AOL verification page.
- On the verification page, you will find an email or a phone number option. You don’t have to choose either of them. Besides, you need to select the option ‘I need more options’.
- Now you need to verify your AOL account by following the instructions.
- You need to reset the password to complete the recovery procedure.
By following the above-given steps, you can easily reset AOL password without phone and email. To fetch more details, you can contact the customer care service of AOL mail. You can connect with a live agent at AOL to get the answers to all your queries.
Why Can I Not Reset my AOL Account Password?
AOL Account is a very useful online asset that allows its user to accomplish numerous online tasks. AOL is the American online giant that was founded in 1885, it uses a sophisticated online system allowing you to secure your account. If you forget its password, the only way to get it back is by using the recovery process. Sometimes, a user is unable to perform this task due to the inability to reset the password of the AOL account.
Possible Reasons For AOL Password Reset Not Working
Selecting Wrong Recovery Option: Various recovery questions are asked whenever you create a new AOL ID. This is done to secure the possibility to reset the password. But, when a user forgets that recovery detail and enters incorrect information, a password reset will not work.
Error in Web Browser: Sometimes, a user is making use of an internet browser that is loaded with cache data. This creates a situation in which the password modification web page of AOL does not work.
Hacked AOL Account: When your AOL official email account has been hacked and the hacker has changed the recovery details, a password change will not function. In this case, you cannot finish the password reset task.
Account Login Page Not Working: Occasionally the sign-in page does not work due to poor internet or down server. Here, you will not be able to change the password of your account due to various issues.
Not Entering Correct Verification Code: When users do not give correct verification information, they are not able to reset the password of their account. If you are also stuck in this problem, you will not be able to finish the task of modifying the existing password of your account.
The reasons that are listed above are the main reasons due to which password modification is not working. If you have more doubt about AOL Password Reset Not Working, use the online process of getting in touch with AOL customer service. Here, you will be able to gain more details which you need for resolving your issue.
How do I Contact AOL to Reset My Password?
Are you trying to resetting your AOL account password using the recommended reset options? But you are facing some issues whenever resetting due to varied specific reasons? Then you can contact the support team at AOL and get reliable assistance to reset your password, which is possible with the various contacting options. If you don’t know how to contact AOL to reset password, then you can follow the mentioned options and reset your password immediately through the customer support team.
Different Ways to Contact AOL Support to Reset AOL Account Password:
Contact via Live Chat: You can chat with a live expert to reset your AOL password and get immediate solutions during the chat that can help you get back to your AOL account with a new password. You can only get this live chat service if you are a paid AOL member, and you can follow the below steps to chat with a live representative:
First of all, visit the official help.aol.com/contact page from your browser, and then you will be redirected to the contact page.
- Under the Get Support section, you can click on the Live Support option.
- Now you can enter the account details and other required things into the given field.
- You can click on the Start chat tab, and then you can online chat with the experts to reset your AOL account password.
Contact AOL via Phone:
You can directly speak to a live representative at AOL and get the best answer on your all sorts of queries, including the password reset. You can call on the below phone numbers to get assistance related to your AOL account:
For Password Reset: You can dial 1-800-827-6364 from your phone and get the required assistance related to password reset queries. This number is 24/7 available to assist the users with password resetting.
For AOL Account Support: You can dial 1-800-827-6364 if you need any support related to the AOL account. This number is accessible Monday to Friday: 8 am-12 am ET; Sat: 8 am to 10 pm et)
AOL TTY service for deaf or hard of hearing: One can dial 1-800-759-3323 and get customer support to resolve the various queries related to AOL, including password reset.
Contact via Social Media: You can also get in touch with a skilled expert at AOL through the varied available social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter and get instant help to reset your AOL account password. You can follow the below links to connect AOL support through social media:
Facebook: You can visit facebook.com/AOL-Customer-Care from your browser and connect to someone.
Twitter: You can follow AOL on Twitter at twitter.com/aolsupporthelp page and get immediate assistance.