Complete Guide to Reset/Recover Linksys Router
Linksys Router is a networking service provider that provides different internet networking devices. You can install the Linksys Router with a proper fiber cable at your home, and after buying a subscription, you can enjoy uninterrupted internet services.
If you use a Linksys Router and your device faces some problems, you can reset and recover it to a default status where it will work just fine. If you wish to know the procedure to Reset/Recover My Linksys Router, the following points will help you significantly.
Troubleshooting steps to reset/recover Linksys router
You can reset and recover your Linksys Router with the help of following the steps listed below in a hassle-free manner;
- Power on your Linksys Router.
- Once your device boots up completely, locate and insert a pin in the reset section on the body of your Router.Insert the pin and press the button for 10 seconds.
- You'll notice that all the router lights turn off and start blinking.
- Once all the lights turn on, you'll see that all the devices get disconnected.
- You won't be able to find the name of your Router in the active internet connection list as well.
Thus, you can reset/ recover your Linksys Router with the help of the pointers listed above. You'll find that your Router is now in a default status, and you'll have to go through the settings procedure to enjoy the services effectively.
How To set up a wireless router after resetting?
You set up a wireless connection of your Linksys router after resetting it with the help of the points listed below;
- Connect a LAN cable from the Linksys router to your Desktop PC or Laptop.
- With the help of your device's default browser, visit the official IP address of your Router.
- Enter the 'admin' and 'password' in the dedicated section boxes.
- Once you enter the details, click on the 'Login' option.
- The following page will showcase all the information related to your Linksys router.
- Locate and click on the 'Wireless Connection' option.
- Set a new password for your 2.4ghz and 5ghz connections.
- Now, click on the 'Save & Continue' option.
- You can also change the Linksys router name so that it is convenient enough to find your Linksys router in the active Wi-Fi connection list.
You can reset and recover your Linksys router with the help of all the points listed above and start using all the Linksys services efficiently.