How to reset facebook password on iPhone? Easy Ways
Follow the quick instructions to recover Facebook password using iPhone:
Tried to access your Facebook account on the iPhone, but failed after making multiple attempts? Then, don't need to worry as you can easily restore access to your Facebook account by performing the recovery process. Besides, for the users who have a query on how to perform the recovery process on an iPhone, then one can check out the detailed instructions provided in this article.
Recovering Facebook password on iPhone:
For the users who are looking for information on how to reset facebook password on iPhone, they are to follow the instructions mentioned below. Besides, one can even seek assistance from the Facebook help center regarding the recovery process.
- To begin the recovery process, launch the Facebook app on the iPhone.
- Once the app is launched, click on the forgot password link.
- Further, mention the full name, email id, phone number used for accessing the account.
- After the account is identified, the user can request for a code on the linked email or phone number.
- And then, the user can mention the certain code to complete the account verification process.
- Once the account is verified, the user can proceed to create a new password for the Facebook account and save the changes.
Thus, this is the procedure that one can perform to reset facebook password on iPhone. For any reason, if the user fails to restore access to their account, they can reach out to the help center to seek help by using the support page or other contact details and access uninterrupted services.