How to transfer Rogers's email to Gmail? | Forward to Gmail
If you are an active roger email account user and want to transfer all emails from Rogers to Gmail, you have landed at the right place. Here you will get to know about everything in detail. In the content below, we will update you and educate you about How to Transfer Rogers's email to Gmail? Using the standard procedure, you can also use the Gmail migration tool to transfer your Rogers email to Gmail and G Suite, Google mail directly. So let's get started, but before we go ahead with the steps of transferring Rogers's email to Gmail, you must know about some points before transferring.
Things you should know before transferring Rogers email to Gmail:
- Before you transfer the Rogers email, you must remember the credentials of your Rogers email account.
- You must have access to your Gmail account.
- You can transfer your Rogers email account to Gmail, G Suite, Google email, etc.
Steps to transfer Rogers email to Gmail:
- The First Step is you have to open your Chrome browser and go to the login or sign in page of Gmail
- Then fill in the login credentials of your Gmail account to open your account
- Now you can click on the Gear Icon and go to the setting options on the screen
- Apart from this, you need to select the account and import section and go to the options Add an email
- Then you can fill in the Rogers email address and click on the next option.
- You will see a box with username and password; fill your Rogers email credentials
- You also have to fill in pop.broadband.rogers.com in the POP server option given and select 995 in the port section
- Then mark the checkbox of SSL and hit the tab Add account option, click the finish button
So, following the above step-by-step information, you easily transfer Rogers email to Gmail account. Apart from that, if you have any issue while following the steps above, you don't have to worry, as you can speak to the Rogers email customer service to get instant assistance. Rogers's support team is always with you to support.