2 Faster Ways to Reset Network Settings on Mac
A Detailed Guide to reset network settings on MAC
MAC is the portable system provided by Apple, allowing users to enjoy a portable Desktop PC that is more secure and with more functionality. If you are a regular user of MAC and lately you've started facing some problems while connecting to your internet connection.
Well, it can be a problem of network connectivity, and you might need to reset your network settings on your MAC. If you don't have any idea on how to do that, then it can be quickly done by following some basic steps as mentioned below;
Methods to Reset Network Settings on MAC
You can reset the network settings on your MAC with the help of the following points;
- Turn your device on.
- Locate and click on the icon of Apple on the top left corner of your screen.
- Now click on the option of 'System preferences' in the drop-down menu.
- From the list of options, click on the option of 'Network.'
- Now, by clicking on the 'Minus' icon to forget the saved network you have.
- Add it again to check whether it is working or not.
If it doesn't get resolved with the help of the points mentioned above, go through the below-mentioned points.
- On your device, switch off your Wi-Fi from the top right section of the page.
- Now locate and go to the 'Go' option in the header tab on the left section.
- Now click on the 'Go to Folder' option.
- Now, navigate to the option of System Configuration by going to Preferences after the Library option.
- It will showcase 5 preferences.
- Copy them to your main screen and move them to the recycle bin of your device.
- Confirm the deletion by checking the box in the prompt shown.
- Now shut down your MAC and restart it again.
- You'll be able to connect to a network effortlessly now.
Therefore, with the help of the points mentioned above, one can easily reset the network settings on their MAC in a hassle-free and timely manner and can continue with their work effortlessly in no time for your convenience.