How to Turn Off/Hide Notifications on Apple Watch
How to turn off notifications on the apple watch? Have a look at the steps
Apple device always supports the Apple watch that sends the notification on your device. It always makes you active to do any kind of task at a particular time due to its reminder that you have set already. Its reminders or notifications are active to keep your mind active to inform you about upcoming meetings invitations, messages, noise alerts, and much more. If you are a user of an iPhone device and want to turn off notifications on Apple Watch, you should have basic guidance so that you can access the settings and manage your Apple watch in many ways.
See and respond to the notification on the Apple watch:
It is right that apps can send you the best notifications that you need to reply to keep information and for that, you need to follow the trick as pointed down.
- At first, check out the notification on your phone and raise your hand and turn on the digital crown to scroll to the bottom of the notification.
- You can tap on the app icon in the notification to open the corresponding app to clear a notification.
- Swipe down on it scroll to the bottom of the notification at the end.
If you want to turn off notifications on the apple watch, you need to understand the simple concept that helps you to avoid the notification on your iPhone device with ease. However, if you are looking for help regarding turning of Apple watch notifications, read the steps as pointed down.
Following are the ways to turn off notification on the Apple watch with ease:
- At first, turn on your iPhone device and go to the settings, and choose your Apple watch that you are using on your phone.
- Now you can select the settings of the Apple to watch to turn off the notifications and click on the done button.
- In case you want to turn it off always show short looks, you can go to the settings of short look notification.
- You can create a shortcut to turn off notifications on the Apple watch with ease at the end of the task.
For further help regarding the Apple watch, feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.