How to Find your LinkedIn URL and change it to a custom URL?
Steps to find LinkedIn URL and change it to a custom URL
LinkedIn is an online employment-oriented service. You can operate it on any web browser and mobile device. LinkedIn helps the professional to connect with their colleagues, associates, and employers, etc. LinkedIn helps you to create a resume accessible to everyone. LinkedIn helps you to fulfill your job search and allows others to find you. LinkedIn creates a unique profile URL for every user; you can share and paste it into your job application. You can change LinkedIn URL to Custom by following the steps below.
Find your LinkedIn URL and change it to a custom URL
You can find your unique LinkedIn URL and change it to custom by following the simple steps below.
Simple steps to find your LinkedIn URL
- To find your LinkedIn URL, you can follow the simple steps below.
- At first, go to the office LinkedIn Website.
- Enter your login username and password credentials
- In the toolbar on the top of your screen, hit the button ME under your profile picture
- Now there will open a drop-down menu options
- Click on the tab View profile to go to the profile page
- Now once your profile opens up, you can see the URL at the top of your browser
- The URL on the toolbar is your LinkedIn profile URL
Simple steps to change LinkedIn profile URL
- You can follow the working steps below to change the linked URL.
- Open the official LinkedIn website.'
- Go to your profile page and click me button on the top right
- Now select the tab view profile from the drop-down list
- Now go to the tab Edit public profile and URL
- You will see there a new window on your screen
- Now you can see your present URL under the section edit your custom URL
- Click on the Icon Edit, which looks like a pencil
- Now type a new URL and click on the tab save to confirm the changes.
You can follow the steps above to change your LinkedIn profile URL. In case you have any questions, you can contact the linked customer support team anytime.