Learn the Process to get a Google Store Support
The Google Play Store is the official app place for the Android user, which allows users to download applications introduced by the expertise with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. You can avail the service offers both for free and paid. But sometimes Google play stores stops working and does not give efficient results.
If you are facing any problem with an order you made on Google store, you can easily resolve this type of issue with the hands-on expertise or proven professionals of Google by phone, email, or live chat Box. For further inquiries, you can look for the answers at the help center or Google store support.
Some common store problems mostly encountered by users
- In case if you want to returns & refunds the devices check for the Country availability of the product or services.
- Know the details of the Free shipping promotion
- Keep a fine look at the Warranty information for a device that you bought on Google Store.
How to get in touch with the Google store?
Dial Phone number
- If you come across any question about something that you bought on the Google Play Store, contact the support team at the phone number 1 (855) 836-3987 active between 8:00 am to 1:00 am in India only, for other countries, you need to select the country code to get the phone number of your region.
- This service is active for every single user and available for free to everyone who wants quick and immediate feedback. Google store offers their users to share their concern over the mail id which remains active 24*7 to assist every single query.
Besides, above all the points on the way to reach out to the Google store support, if you require some other solution, you can use the live chat box option too.
What Exactly Is the Return Policy for Google Store Product?
Have you recently purchased a Google store product and wish to return it and claim a refund? Then, you are in the right place as in this article, you will be guided on how you can return the product and process a refund.
Guidelines of the return policy for Google store products
For those looking for details on the Google store product return policy, they can check out the pointers listed below:
- As per the policy, the passenger can return the item they bought within 15 days from the date they received the product.
- However, to those who have purchased Nest Thermostat, they can return the device within 30 days.
- Besides, the purchases that were between 1-10 December 2020 can be returned till 10th January 2021.
- And for the purchases that are made after 11th December till 25th December, they have 30 days to return the product.
- And for the purchases made after 25th December 2020, a standard return policy will be applied to them.
How to process a return for the product purchased via Google Store?
Keeping the guidelines of Google store product return policy in mind, the user can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by finding the order for the product that needs to be returned.
- Now, scroll the order and click on the View details option.
- And then, follow the steps provided on the screen and check if the product is eligible for a return or not.
- After that, process the return and wrap the product properly.
- Further, return the product and claim a refund or exchange as per the requirement.
Besides, for queries, one can directly contact the support for assistance and process the product return.
How do I fix google store promotion issues?
Wondering what to do when encountered with Google store promotion issues?
Well, look no further as today we are going to highlight certain ways that one could resort to in case they are willing to tackle or eliminate Google store promotion issues. So follow until the end and find out.
Fix Google store promotion issues:
In order to fix the issues that users might face that are related to Google store promotion. Then it is recommended to stick to the following ways that are listed down under:
- First and foremost it is recommended to make sure that you are logged into the same account that you have already used in order to make a purchase. After adding the item in your cart, you need to select the ‘Check Out’ option. You would find the ‘Discount’; option at the bottom of the page.
- In case you would like to opt for a replacement promo code, then you are advised to place a new order with the same promo code and if you then face issues or errors then you must visit the section that is titled as ‘I get an error when I try to use a promo code’.
- If you have trouble redeeming the promo code then you are advised to stick to referring to the Help centre at Google. There are a couple of things that you could ask from the customer care representative regarding trouble redeeming promo code.
You could also refer to the Google store customer service in case you want clarity regarding Google store promotion issues.