How do I contact Optus customer service?
Optus is an Australian telecommunication company owned by Singtel. Starting its digital services in 1981, this company has many users. With over 10 million users, it is one of the amazing service providers that serve many people. It gives wireless network (and wired network), telephone, Media Center and television including Foxtel digital.
It is famous for its humongous customer service that comprises well-trained professionals. This team is always ready to aid all its users who face any query. It is providing a calling option to enable everyone to contact its executives to gain various valid details. Here, you can also choose the live chat option provided by this Optus customer support.
How Can I Call Optus Customer Service?
Employ the following methods to access the Optus support team and gain assistance.
Speak to Optus customer service by phone call:
- Dial 1300 614 665, 133 917 or 1300 555 241 contact number of Optus support in the business hours.
- Talk to an expert and tell him about your issue with relevant details. Request him to resolve your issue and follow its guidance.
Chat With The Support Team
- Launch Optus Contact Us page and choose the live chat option to connect with its support team.
- Type in your relevant issue and gain assistance virtually to use it for resolving your problem.
By using the above method, you will be able to contact its support team and gain essential details. The Optus Customer Service was made for its users to aid its users. It has a specialty in which it resolves complex problems through its easy solutions in no time.
How Can I Send A Message To Optus?
Sending a message to Optus is also a great way to contact the customer support team. This way is very useful to acquire official and valid details. This option allows you to get in touch with official support through the Optus Live Chat method. If you have any issue with it, then you need to make use of the following steps to avail this method and connect with its support team.
- Open My Optus App on the android or iOS mobile phone to use it.
- Login to your account and choose the messaging option to start a conversation.
- No need to wait for agents to connect, gain assistance through a digital assistant.
How Can I Complain To Optus?
Anyone who wants to register an official complaint about the services of Optus can use the methods given here.
- Employ Phone Call. Many prefer taking the assistance of an expert on call while making complaints. For this, you can dial 133 937, 131 344, 1800 500 269 or 1300 361 930 and connect to the Optus representative. Talk to him about your problem and give plenty of details to resolve them.
- Fill Online Form. Optus also allows its users to fill an online form to submit their complaints officially. Visit http://www.optus.com.au/ complaints webpage and fill the required columns to file complaints.
- Via Email or Written Complaint. Responding within 48 hours of getting the complaint, Optus gives an alternative method as well. Just write your complaint at PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106 SA or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the methods that are given above, anyone can finish its task of complaining. For this, you need to connect with the Optus Complaints Customer Service team and submit your complaint. This customer support section claims to resolve the issue within 2 days of receiving the official complaint.
Does Optus Have A Call Centre In Australia?
Yes, Optus has call centers in Australia which it uses for serving all its passengers of the region. In Australia, its call centers are located in Melbourne and Adelaide to serve its customers of the region. This call center remains generally open from Monday to Friday but it also serves on weekends to provide special services.
Frequently Asked Questions
At What Time Optus Customer Service Opens?
Optus customer support opens at 8:00 AM but opens at 9:00 AM on weekends. It only works in business hours to serve all its customers for the use of its passengers.
Does Optus have a call Centre in Australia?
Yes, you can find Optus customer service in Australia. There are many ways to get in touch with the support team. If you're living in Australia and need assistance to access Optus email services, you can dial the technical support team phone number. The experts available there will assist immediately and will resolve the issue without any delay. Also, you can use given ways to get help;
- Live Chat
- Email Support,
- Community Forums,
Where is Optus call Centre located?
There are many cities where you can find customer services available in Australia such as Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney. Above all, if you need assistance from an expert, you don't need to go anywhere. You can get complete help from the experts over a phone call. All you need is to dial the customer service phone number and enjoy hassle-free service.
How Do I Access My Optus Email?
Optus Email provides you a simple user interface, you can access by simply log in to your account. So, go to the login page. Enter your email address, password, and click the Login button. Once you are logged in, you should compose an email, enter the receiver's email address and click Send.