What are the alternatives to get a live agent at Xbox support?
Xbox a popular gaming brand holds its own customer service team that is dedicated to giving any sort of assistance to its users. This live customer support service of the Xbox plays a significant role in helping the people towards any inquiry. You can get help from the customer service department of the Xbox via phone call or live chat. However, you have to initiate for receiving a call back from the Xbox customer care team to provide assistance. More specific details about getting help from the Xbox live person are as explained below.
How do I get a live person at Xbox?
To get a live agent at Xbox, users need to visit this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/virtual-agent/, this will prompt you to the live agent tab for help.
Get help by using contact us field
- Go to the homepage of Xbox and move towards the contact field
- Hit ask a question tab and then enter talk to the agent in the search field
- Next, you have to select the product for which you need help
- Then again hit next and choose the problem type you are contacting for
- Hereafter, you have to select the option call me back, and then wait for receiving a call back from Xbox customer service department
- At last, you will get the chance to directly talk with a live agent via phone call for asking your query
Xbox Live chat support for immediate Help
- You have to visit the Xbox contact tab again for connecting a live representative via chat
- At first, you have to select the ask a question tab and then type about talking to a live agent
- Next, you have to select a particular product and the type of problem you are facing in it
- Then hit the next button and then select the Live chat option
- Hence, a live agent will appear in the chatbox to resolve your query via live support
Hence, if you are thinking, about how do I talk to a live person at Xbox, get correct details about its procedure from above. Apart from this, the Xbox support service is also available through specific web links on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, etc. Moreover, the customer service of the Xbox is also approachable via a support email or a particular mailing address.