How to add signature in Outlook
Outlook is a famous email platform from the house of Microsoft. There are millions of people in the world who use Outlook. You can create your Outlook account and then from this email account you can send and receive emails over internet. Outlook gives a user many features and one of them is that they can add their signature in their Outlook which will go with each email in the body of the email at the bottom of it. How to add signature in Outlook? In Outlook you can add one or more personalized signatures for email messages. You can include text, images, electronic business card, logo and also hand written image signature in Outlook. You can do settings in such a way that your signature is automatically included in your outgoing emails or you can also create a signature and add it in emails where you want to add it only.
How do I create signature in updated version of Outlook?
Updated versions of Outlook allow you to create signature of your own. You can follow below steps to create signature in updated version of Outlook:
1. Open a new email message in Outlook.
2. Now select Signature>Signatures from the Message menu. When you are composing a new email or replying or forwarding an email then depending on the size of your Outlook window the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
Now you can choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box under Select signature to edit. Now type a name for the signature as you want.
4. Now you can compose your signature under Edit signature. Here you have the choice to change fonts, font colors, and sizes, as well as text alignment. You can also create a more robust signature with bullets, tables, or borders. You can use Word to format your text, and then you can copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.
5. Now you can choose following options for your signature under Choose default signature:
a. There is an E-mail account drop-down box in which you can choose an email account to associate with the signature. You also have option to keep different signatures for each email account.
b. If you want that your signature is added to all new messages by default, then in the New messages drop-down box, you can select one of your signatures. And if you don't want that your signature is added automatically to new messages, then you can choose none. This will not add a signature to any email messages you reply to or forward.
c. If you want that your signature appears in the messages you reply to and forward, then select one of your signatures in the Replies/forwards drop-down. Else you can accept the default option of none.
6. Then choose OK to save your new signature and then you can return to your message.
How do you create a signature in Outlook 2016?
Outlook 2016 is a new version of Outlook and you can follow above mentioned steps to create a signature in Outlook 2016.