Apple laptop not working
Apple laptop or MAC is not working can be a big issue for you because your work depends on it. You want your Apple laptop working all the time. Now there might be several reasons why Apple laptop is not working. There might be display issue or power issue or any other issue. You can check and resolve the issue to get your Apple laptop working again.
Apple laptop keyboard not working
If you have wireless keyboard for Apple laptop then you can try below steps to fix the issue:
1. First make sure that your keyboard is turned on. In case you have a Magic Keyboard or Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, then you can slide the power switch which is on the back of the keyboard to turn it on. If you have an Apple Wireless Keyboard then you can press the power button on the right side of the keyboard. You will see the green LED on the upper right side of the keyboard briefly lights up.
2. You should verify that the keyboard is connected. For this you can press the Caps Lock key. The Caps Lock light will turn on when you press it if the keyboard is connected to your system.
3. You should read about setting up your Apple wireless devices in order to make sure that Apple laptop is set up correctly.
4. Make sure that your keyboard has power. For this check the battery level in the Bluetooth menu. If power is low, you need to recharge your Magic keyboard or Magic keyboard with Numeric keypad. If required you can replace the batteries in your Apple Wireless Keyboard.
5. You can now check the keys by typing in an app like Notes or TextEdit.
If nothing works then it may be the case that you need to replace your Apple laptop keyboard.
Apple laptop charger not working
You can follow below steps to fix the issue of Apple laptop charager not working:
1. Clean your charger.
2. Check if there is a physical damage.
3. Make sure your Apple laptop charger is not overheating.
4. Check if there is line noise.
5. You can reset your battery and settings.
Apple laptop mouse not working
You can try below steps to fix the issue of Apple laptop mouse not working:
1. Make sure that mouse is turned on.
2. Make sure that your device has been set up to work with your Mac.
3. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on
Apple laptop touchpad not working
Apple touchpad can be used smoothly. If it doe not work then you can try below options:
1. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then select Touchpad. Set the Tracking slider to adjust how fast the pointer moves as you move the touchpad.
2. You can try using a different surface to see if the tracking improves.
3. If there are multiple Bluetooth wireless devices are in use nearby, then you can try turning them off one at a time to see if the issue improves.
Apple laptop password not working
If your Apple laptop password is not working then you can reset it.
Apple laptop sound not working
You can try below options:
1. Check your sound settings.
2. Check the line-out port on your Mac
Apple laptop screen not working
You can try below options to fix the issue of Apple laptop screen not working:
1. Adjust your display’s brightness.
2. You should check if the power is on.
3. You can disconnect all peripherals.
Apple laptop camera not working
For various reasons your Mac camera may not be working. They may be mechanical and hardware problems, which are impossible to fix with software adjustments. If your camera is physically damaged, then you need to replace it.
Apple laptop keys not working
If no key is working on an external keyboard then you can try following steps:
§ First disconnect and reconnect the keyboard. You should make sure the connector is completely inserted into the port.
§ Now you can connect your keyboard to a different USB port or to a different Mac. If you see this working then your Mac may need to be repaired.
§ You can connect a different keyboard to your Apple laptop. If this solves the problem, you may need to take your keyboard in for service.