How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Emails in Inbox
A comprehensive guide to fix iPhone unable to show emails in the inbox
Indeed, the iPhone is an incredible device that offers its users with the finest services and features. However, lately, it was reported many users are failing to view emails in their inbox.
Well, multiple reasons can lead to the iPhone not showing emails in inbox, but one can quickly resolve it by using some of the basic troubleshooting solutions. So, for the users who are encountering a similar issue, here are some of the effective solutions that they can try out to fix this problem.
Reasons that can lead to iPhone failing to show emails in the inbox
Well, multiple reasons can lead to the iPhone not showing emails in inbox problems. But, some of the common cause of this issue include the following:
- Issues with the network
- Sign-in details are incorrect
- Issues with the mail settings
- Disabled notification feature
Apart from the mentioned reasons, multiple other reasons can lead to this problem. So, to help users resolve this problem in time, here are the quick solutions that one can try to fix this problem asap.
Solutions to fix iPhone failing to show email inbox
1. Basic troubleshooting
- Initially, it is suggested to the users to check whether the iPhone is connected to a stable internet connection or try to reset the network settings.
- Further, the user can try accessing the email service using another device and check for the outage issue.
2. Verify the email password
In most cases, the iPhone not showing emails in inbox issues arise when the user forgets to update the password in the device. So, before accessing the email services on iPhone, it is required that the user updates the details on their device too.
3. Verify the email settings
There are chances that this issue might have arisen because of the incorrect email settings installed on the device. So, to resolve this problem, the user can follow the listed steps:
- Tap on Passwords and Accounts after launching the Settings app.
- Select the particular email account and open the email settings.
- Now, here the user can verify the incoming and outgoing server settings.
4. Check the notification settings
Disabled notification features can make users miss out on some of the important emails.
- Tap on the Notifications option in the Settings option.
- Now, tap on the Mail option and enable the notification option and check if the issue is resolved or not.