Printer Driver Unavailable Issue: Learn How To Fix It
Need to Fix Printer Driver Unavailable Issue? Get All Information Here
If you're seeing some issues with your printer as you can't find your printer whenever you command print, you shouldn't worry about it. This could be an error in the device settings; you can fix it by doing a few simple steps. And this post will help you thoroughly to fix printer driver unavailable issue. So, all you need is to follow the instructions mentioned below.
How Do I Fix Printer Driver Unavailable Issue?
- Before you start the process, you should make sure that you have Administrator access on your device.
- Next, you should go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Then select the User Accounts option and go to the Change User Account Control Settings.
- Next, you are required to set the slider on the third level just below the option 'Always Notify'. Also, 2 levels above of Never Notify option.
- On the right side, you can see a box mentioning the summary of settings. Make sure at the top, it says, “Notify me only when apps try to make changes to my computer (default)”.
- Further, you can also see a dialog stating that “Recommended if you use familiar apps and visit familiar websites”, click OK.
- After that, you need to click Yes if you see the User Account Control Settings windows pop-up, you need to allow to make changes on your device.
- In this way, you can fix the printer driver issue on your device. Also, you can use your printer without seeing any kind of trouble.
Apart from this, no matter if you see a minor issue or major problem; you can contact the printer technical support to get help. Once you call the representative, you will be able to fix printer driver unavailable without much of a stretch. Above all, the printer technical support team is accessible round the clock. So, make the phone call anytime from anywhere.