How to Use Gmail Accounts on Your Android Phone
Everything you need to know about the Gmail for your Android Smartphone
If you have an Android smartphone then this article is for you. You must be aware of that fact that when you launch your smartphone for the first time, then you have to sign into your Gmail account or create a new account if you don't have the one. Well, that's the reason why the Gmail is so much important for our daily life and along with that, you must also be aware of the fact that there is an inbuilt app of Gmail located in your mobile. With the help of this app, you can do wonders while performing the emailing activities. Now, you must be thinking how is it possible? So, we want to let you know that you have to read this article until the end to get the answer to this question.
So, below mentioned are some famous Gmail Tips, tricks and secrets which will be extremely helpful for you.
- You can secure your account by availing the 2 step verification.
- You will also be provided with the enhanced security features which will help you to detect the suspicious senders easily.
- You can also make your typed messages more readable by adding various kinds of fonts, colors, and another kind of formatting.
- Moreover, Gmail will automatically block all the spam emails which you are receiving in your inbox in your daily life.
- Along with that, every customer using the GMAIL app is provided with the free storage upto 15 GB.
- The most interesting feature of this app which has attracted a large number of users towards it is that it allows the users to add as many email accounts as they can in that very single app. Also, the another thing to notice is that you can even add the email addresses which do not belong to the Gmail.
- Also, your inbox will remain organized as the upcoming emails in your inbox will get automatically separated into various categories such as PRIMARY, SOCIAL, FORUMS, and UPDATES.
Moreover, in case, you are not satisfied with all the information related to the Gmail provided in this article, then you have the option to dial the Gmail Customer Service Phone Number and further enhance your knowledge.