[Solved]Netflix Error CM 12646: Fix Cannot Play Title Error
How to Fix Netflix Error 12646?
If you watch movies, videos, and series on Netflix every day, you might face any kind of trouble while watching or trying to watch it. If you are trying to play a video through your Netflix account on your device but you are getting the information CANNOT PLAY TITLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER (CM 12646) it means your device is getting the Netflix error 12646.
Keep Some Important Points In Your Mind
- CM 12646 error occurs in a device if the information storage points on your device are not refreshed. If the points are refreshed it will not show you this error.
- There are some points in your device which needs to be refreshed in order to play a title on your device. Sometimes the device is unable to refresh the points due to which we might face an error or problem while using Netflix on a device.
- You should make sure about the internet connection you are using is working properly. Sometimes due to improper or incomplete download, you might face trouble while playing a title, you can get this problem fixed by connecting the device with a good network and downloading the title in your device again.
If you Want to get this Error Fixed, you need to follow the given Instructions:
- You need to touch the download option on the screen
- If there is no option to download go to MY DOWNLOADS from the menu
- At the top right of the screen, you need to touch the EDIT option
- Now you need to touch the red X option to remove the title from the device creating error
- Download the Title again and you can watch it without error
- If you are still facing the problem and your device is still showing you the Netflix error CM 12646 you need to try to download the title again and make sure you use a WIFI internet connection to download the title this time.
If using the WIFI for downloading the title again does not help, you are suggested to contact the Netflix technical support team to get further assistance in order to get the issue resolved. You need to dial the toll-free phone number of Netflix customer service and they will help you with this and connect you with the technical support team of Netflix. If you want you can dial the direct phone number of Netflix technical support team to save your time. The representative over the phone will assist you and get the issue fixed for you right away.