How Can I Sync My iPhone Contacts to Gmail?
If you want to save your contacts from your iPhone device, you must Transfer iPhone contacts to Gmail, which you can do very easily. But if you need to learn to transfer your contacts from your Gmail account, go through the simple steps below.
- First, go to the settings on your iPhone device, tap on the mail option, and select the account option.
- You must choose the Gmail account saved on your device to check your email and sync it to your iPhone.
- Tap the next button and select the iPhone Contact via Google Contacts that you can transfer quickly.
- Wait for some time to take a complete backup of your contacts from your iPhone device to your Gmail account and click on done button.
How do I export contacts from my iPhone?
You can export contacts from your iPhone to secure your contacts for a longer time. But if you need help exporting your contacts quickly, go through the basic steps below.
- First, ensure your iPhone is turned on and go to the Contacts app to search efficiently.
- Go to the contact list on the left, touch and hold to export, and select the fields you want to include.
- Tap the Done button to export your contacts from your iPhone and choose a specific method to send or save exported contacts using mail or messenger.
Why are my iPhone contacts not syncing with Google?
When you cannot sync your iPhone contacts with Google, check out the iOS bugs or viruses on your device and ensure your contacts list is working well. You need to keep contacts up to date across all devices and go to the settings to select the contact sync on your iPhone, set your Google account, and choose iPhone contacts to sync with Google.
How do I manually sync my iPhone contacts to Gmail?
If you want to manually sync your iPhone contacts to Gmail, download and install your Google Drive on your iPhone device and start the backup quickly. But if you face any difficulty and cannot sync your iPhone contacts to Gmail, take the easy steps below.
- First, go to the Apple store to download Google Drive and install it on your iPhone.
- Launch the Google Drive app, go to the menu, click on the settings, and select the backup option.
- Click the Sync button to access your iPhone contacts via Google Contact and complete the task quickly.
How can I import contacts from my iPhone to Gmail?
You need to get the easy steps below for important contact from your iPhone device to Gmail.
- First, go to the settings on your iPhone and select your Apple account shown above on the same screen.
- Select iCloud, go to the iCloud settings, click Enable Contact Sync with iCloud, and click on the contacts.
- Select the contacts, click the settings button, select Export V card, and open your Gmail account.
- Click on the import button and choose iPhone contacts to import to Gmail conveniently.
Read Also:- Gmail Is Not Syncing | How Can I Fix It?